September 2, 2018 By TheNewYorkNews
The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump
On July 5, 2016, as James Comey announced that he had cleared Hillary Clinton, his FBI was furtively meeting with the author of the fictitious anti-Trump “dossier” funded by Clinton and the Democrats. The document, together with many other unfounded accusations, would be exploited in a malicious attempt to frame Trump for unidentified crimes he did not commit. This was the beginning of the Russia hoax.
This book is a defense of the rule of law, which came under sustained attack by high government officials who abused their positions of power to subvert our system of justice and undermine the democratic process: The Russia Hoax.
Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett reveals the real story behind Hillary Clinton’s deep state collaborators in government and exposes their nefarious actions during and after the 2016 election.
The Russia Hoax reveals how persons within the FBI and Barack Obama’s Justice Department worked improperly to help elect Hillary Clinton and defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
When this suspected effort failed, those same people appear to have pursued a contrived investigation of President Trump in an attempt to undo the election results and remove him as president.
The evidence suggests that partisans within the FBI and the Department of Justice, driven by personal animus and a misplaced sense of political righteousness, surreptitiously acted to subvert electoral democracy in our country.
The The Russia Hoax will examine:
- How did Hillary Clinton manage to escape prosecution despite compelling evidence she violated the law?
- Did Peter Strzok, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, and others obstruct justice by protecting Clinton?
- Why was there never a legitimate criminal investigation of Clinton in the Uranium One case?
- Are the text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page evidence of a concerted effort to undermine the electoral process?
- Was there ever any real evidence of “collusion” between Trump and the Russians?
- Did Trump obstruct justice in the firing of Comey or was he legally exercising his constitutional authority?
- Did the FBI and DOJ improperly use a discredited “dossier” about Trump to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates?
- Should Mueller have disqualified himself under the special counsel law based on glaring conflicts of interest?
- Was fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn unfairly charged with making a false statement?
With insightful analysis and a fact-filled narrative, The Russia Hoax delves deeply into Democrat wrongdoing.
“If you want in one hand the entire compendium of the effort to overturn the election results of 2016 from the Steele dossier to the corruption of the deep state to the exoneration of Hillary Clinton to the Mueller investigation, if you want to have in your hand every detail, every explanation, get this book. From the front cover to the back of the book it is chock-full with evidence, explanations, the history of what happened, the timeline. And it’s written in a very enjoyable-to-read way.” (Rush Limbaugh)
About the Author
Gregg Jarrett is a legal analyst for Fox News Channel and appears frequently on “Hannity.” He was an anchor at Fox for 15 years and previously anchored on MSNBC for 4 years. During his 8 years as an anchor on COURT TV, Jarrett covered numerous major trials involving O.J. Simpson, the Menendez brothers, William Kennedy Smith, Jeffrey Dahmer, Rodney King, and Marv Albert. He also hosted a nationally broadcast TV show called “Inside America’s Courts” and penned a syndicated legal column distributed nationally. Jarrett was born and raised in Los Angeles and was a trial lawyer for several years in San Francisco. He has taught law as an adjunct professor at New York Law School and lectured at various law schools.
#book #Books #Review #thenewyorknews #author #newyorknews #GregJarrett #TheRussiaHoax #HillaryClinton #DonaldTrump